The device is designed based on latest technology petrol engines with Multi point fuel injection system. The trainer helps to simulate engine startup, speedup, slowdown and other actions so as to illustrate the structure and working principle of MPFI engines.
- Real and operating Petrol MPFI engine, illustrating the structure and working process.
- Coloured circuit diagram on the training Module printed on to 6mm organic glass base..
- Detection terminals for operator to detect various sensors, actuators, electrical signals for engine control unit, such as resistive, voltage, current , frequency and wave form signals are provided on to the printed circuit diagram.
- Automobile meters are fitted on to the training module along with the printed circuit diagram, to demonstrate engine speed, temperature, fuel pressure, charging light etc.,
- The training module is fitted with diagnostic socket (DLC) for universal automobile decoder(Scan tool) to read fault codes, clear fault codes and read data stream.
- Fault setting switch bank will be provided to induce faults in the training module to demonstrate the fault and to diagnose faults.
- Good working condition engine will be provided with fuel tank and battery. Throttle control is provided on the module to accelerate.
- The training module is fabricated using steel pipe frame with spray painted for good looks and the entire setup is provided with caster wheels with brakes for easy movement of the same.